Tele-Temps Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- In charge of recruitment & selection.
- Implements and maintain recruitment database .
- Developing and improving the recruitment processes to be more innovative and cost effective
- Candidate must have minimum 1 year experience in recruitment and selection
- Comfortable meeting people with excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work long hours as and when required.
- Computer literate and able to multi-task
- Supervisory skills is an added advantage
Company DescriptionTele-Temps is the leading one stop human resource solutions provider in the region. We leverage on an
impeccable track record, superior expertise and sheer good service to our clients. We provide complete human resource solutions: talent and resource management, staffing services, industrial relations consultancy and training, and the management of outsourcing for non-core functions. Our placements comprise professionals, executives and support staff, in temporary, contractual and permanent positions. We are able to tap on our pool of experienced HR Professionals: our
Recruitment and Staffing Consultants to deliver invaluable services to our clients.
We treat all our clients as partners and cultivate lasting relationships. Testament to this is our list of clients who range from large conglomerates & MNCs to SMEs, some of whom have been partnering with us since our inception in 1987.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 02 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 17 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Tele-Temps Sdn Bhd
1441, 14th Kompleks Selangor