Activ International Asia Sdn Bhd - Melaka, Malaysia
- To ensure Quality Control and Assurance activities in the Company are properly implemented
- To coordinate and oversee daily testing activities on all incoming and outgoing product and conduct sensory evaluation for product approval
- To ensure that all process and testing equipments are properly maintained and calibrated at appropriate interval.
- To implement and manage GMP and HACCP system to ensure the manufacturing plant and process comply to GMP and HACCP
- To review and update the PRP & HACCP Manuals, GMP and HALAL requirements.
- To conduct Food Safety / GMP training
- To conduct regular internal audits and mock recall
- Degree/Diploma in Food Technology/Food Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Good Manufacturing Practice, HACCP and Halal will be given preference.
- Good communication skills in spoken & written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Good documentation practice and computer proficient
Company DescriptionActiv International, a France-based flavour and colouring house located in Ayer Keroh, Melaka is specialized in the development, production and distribution of flavours and natural colours. Activ International presents a complete line of flavour, extract, seasoning and natural colorant.
Our product range include seafood flavours and natural extracts, meat flavours and extracts, natural colouring and seasoning blend. Our products are backboned by the official HACCP and GMP accreditation to meet the most stringent demand in the Safe and Clean food environment.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for highly motivated professionals for long-term career development with our Asia Manufacturing Head Quarter in Malaysia.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 18 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1