Scrap Management Executive
Jnet Services - Prai,Penang, Malaysia
- To plan, coordinate and monitor on the scrap sorting and sending activities
- To monitor on the lot clearing and lot preparation
- To plan and monitor on the other works such as screening, crushing of cast material, processing of rubberized material, slag sales and tranfer
- To check the quality of the scrap send into Steel Making Plant
- To communicate with contractor on the scrap operation issues
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Gender: Male
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Must be able to work in hot & dusty environment due to the job nature.
- Age: Below 35 years old
Company DescriptionJnet Services is a talent search and selection firm in Malaysia, which caters services to the staffing and manpower outsourcing needs to all Multinational Corporations, Small-Medium Enterprises and Government organisations in Malaysia. It was established by a group of professional headhunters with great passion in the recruitment world.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 22 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 07 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
2-2-23 Plaza Ivory Retail
Halaman Bukit Gambir