Integrated Management System (IMS) Executive
Jnet Services - Prai,Penang, Malaysia
- Integrated Management System (IMS) processes across the Company, lead the implementation of programs and activities required for maintaining Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001), Safety & Health (OHSAS 18001).
- Act as a Deputy management representative(AMR) for the Company.
- To implement and lead IMS organization comprising of Steering & Working committee.
- To initiate management reviews and establish an internal audit plan/schedule for Company.
- To initiate action to prevent the occurrence of the System nonconformity.
- To liaise with external parties and internal staff for the maintenance & control of the IMS System.
- To promote awareness of all requirements in IMS throughout the Company.
- To report to top management on the performance of the IMS of the Company
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Minimum 1 year experience in ISO
- Strong planning and leadership skills
- Able to influence
- Gender: Male
- Age: Prefer more than 30 years old
Company DescriptionJnet Services is a talent search and selection firm in Malaysia, which caters services to the staffing and manpower outsourcing needs to all Multinational Corporations, Small-Medium Enterprises and Government organisations in Malaysia. It was established by a group of professional headhunters with great passion in the recruitment world.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 22 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 07 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
2-2-23 Plaza Ivory Retail
Halaman Bukit Gambir