Assistant General Manager/ General Manager Branding
Marcs Consulting & Development - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for all aspects of branding, corporate communications, and public relations for the Group of Companies.
- Formulate guidelines and procedures and develop the Group Branding Strategy and Policy, also incorporating corporate communications as well as public relations
- Drive the Group’s brand management strategy and positioning
- Develop and roll-out Brand message and ensure its consistency together with Sales and Business Development teams
- Define and implement action plans for new product launches
- Develop Public Relations strategies that will promote and enhance public perception and awareness of ideas, products and services provided by Group of companies.
- Develop and manage Corporate Communication tools such as the Company website, Annual Report, Company profile and corporate brochures, presentations, media releases and lead external communication and public relations activities
- Enhance the Group corporate reputation locally and internationally, and enhance the company’s corporate image and identity.
- Develop and manage a direct relationship with key local and international media editors, writers and reporters
- Organize and manage CSR activities for the Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field e.g. mass communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, business or equivalent
- At least 10-15 years working experience in branding, corporate communications and public relations, preferably with experience in the property development/ construction industry
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate business objectives into integrated and effective branding strategies
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with proven ability to work with senior business leaders and public
- Expert multi-tasker with ability to delivery under tight deadlines
- An energetic, efficient and resourceful team player and is driven to achieve outstanding results
- Established contact with media, journalists etc
A boutique brand of Marcs Consulting focuses on the assessment, acquisition and retention of senior executive leadership talent for our clients. We place candidates on a permanent basis in accountancy & finance, operations, information technology, sales & marketing, human resources and other generic assignments for our clients.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Dec 2013
Closing Date: 02 Feb 2014
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Marcs Consulting & Development
Level 20 Menara Standard Chartered
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.