Branch Operations Manager
Marcs Consulting & Development - Selangor, Malaysia
- Drive process improvement initiatives, review and approve on all process/product/system enhancements and implementations.
- Streamline roles and responsibilities and plan for resources for the country service and support teams to increase operational efficiency.
- Consolidate and review branch customers' complaints. Perform monthly analysis to identify service gaps, relate customer service case studies, and monitor branch improvement efforts to enhance service standard & avoidance of service failure recurrence.
- Work closely with Customer Experience & Quality unit to achieve effective complaint handling on inter-department related issues and monitor branch performance.
- Branch control and compliance requirement implementation, success, effectiveness and consistency across the branches.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in banks is required for this position.
- Strong process driven and analytical
- Strong coordination and communication skills
Company DescriptionA boutique brand of Marcs Consulting focuses on the assessment, acquisition and retention of senior executive
leadership talent for our clients. We place candidates on a permanent basis in accountancy & finance, operations,
information technology, sales & marketing, human resources and other generic assignments for our clients.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 25 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 10 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Marcs Consulting & Development
Level 20 Menara Standard Chartered
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250, Kuala Lumpur