Marcs Consulting & Development - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Handle and manage work packages from conceptualization, design, construction to completion within deadline.
- Sets requirement and specifications for the Group's projects including manage all related architectural submissions.
- Be the liaison person with contractors and consultants and other projects necessary samples.
- Possess at least Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years working experience in the related filed and preferably with professional consultants or reputable property developers background.
- Exposure with high rise/ high end/ integrated development projects of a residential or commercial nature.
- Good communications and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Those with PAM Part 3 will be added advantage.
Company DescriptionA boutique brand of Marcs Consulting focuses on the assessment, acquisition and retention of senior executive leadership talent for our clients. We place candidates on a permanent basis in accountancy & finance, operations, information technology, sales & marketing, human resources and other generic assignments for our clients.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Mar 2012
Closing Date: 08 May 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Marcs Consulting & Development
Level 20 Menara Standard Chartered
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
50250 Kuala Lumpur