Marcs Consulting & Development - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Handle and manage work packages from conceptualization, design, construction to completion within deadline.
- Sets requirement and specifications for the Group's projects including manage all related architectural submissions.
- Be the liaison person with contractors and consultants and other projects necessary samples.
- Possess at least Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years working experience in the related filed and preferably with professional consultants or reputable property developers background.
- Exposure with high rise/ high end/ integrated development projects of a residential or commercial nature.
- Good communications and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Those with PAM Part 3 will be added advantage.
Company DescriptionA boutique brand of Marcs Consulting focuses on the assessment, acquisition and retention of senior executive leadership talent for our clients. We place candidates on a permanent basis in accountancy & finance, operations, information technology, sales & marketing, human resources and other generic assignments for our clients.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Mar 2012
Closing Date: 08 May 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Marcs Consulting & Development
Level 20 Menara Standard Chartered
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.