CMC i-SOURCE SDN BHD - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The role requires an assessor who has the capability to design and deliver assessment and development centres for international and local clients. The role will also involve business development within the Asian region.
- Acting as an assessor on our main clients project in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. This will involve scheduling assessors, interviewing candidates, administering and scoring tests and exercises, observing exercises, co-ordinating integration sessions, drafting reports and conducting overall quality control.
- Designing and delivering product training and assessment and development centres (including developing basic exercises) for clients.
- Account management: managing and implementing the projects according to clients’ expectations and establishing good relationships in order to maintain and grow the business.
- Development of new business by generating and responding to client enquiries in a professional manner to create new opportunities to build the business. This involves the writing of proposals and client presentations.
- Being part of international project such as: launch of new products, supporting marketing activities, international business development, identifying HR assessment trends…
The Consultant will have a clearly defined target for the delivery of assessment and development centres for the main clients project in Malaysia. They will also have a target for business development revenue and utilisation on additional client work. They will be accountable to the Country Manager Asia.
- At least 5 years delivery of assessment and development centres for clients.
- Experience of account management and new business development.
- Ability to design assessment and development centres for clients.
- Strong organisational and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Detail conscious and methodical approach.
- Confident and able to deal with people at all levels.
- (Occupational) Psychology postgraduate MSc or equivalent (UK or Europe).
Company DescriptionCMC i-Source Sdn Bhd THINKING DIFFERENTLY, COMPETING POWERFULLY. CMC i-Source is a specialist recruitment company providing a full range of Human Resource services that include Permanent and Contract Recruitment Solutions, Payroll Services, Training & Consulting and Insourcing / Outsourcing Services. We are providing cost effective resourcing solutions to a host of well known organisations such as HSBC, Maybank and RHB. Specialist recruitment is all about people. Our specialist team share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results. Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers. We serve over 25 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Providing excellent customer service is our business strength and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.
Have a look at our suggestion:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Jul 2013
Closing Date: 07 Sep 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
CMC i-SOURCE SDN BHD
No.2, Level 21, Block 2A, (2A-21-2)
Plaza Sentral II, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.