Company DescriptionPacific Asiawide Corporation specialise in creating results, provides orientated and actionable relationships between our clients and the customers and ensuring maximum return on investment for our clients. We have the expertise and proven track record to effectively and efficiently bringing our clients’ product to the next level. Our primary objective was always to be a market leader, not only in customer acquisitions but also in growth, quality and standards. We value and respect the skills and strengths of our diverse team and recognises that our strength and our competitive advantage is our people. Through training and rewarding incentives, we aim to provide motivated and ambitious individuals with an achievable vehicle to financial independence & career opportunities. Our unconditional focus is on the development of our people within the industry full of opportunity and potential for unlimited success. An Industry where it is only you who can determine your success and limits.
Entry Level Management
- Servicing clients in our established portfolio with regards to promotional sales, marketing, public
- relations and customer service.
- Being responsible for building and maintaining long term relationships with current and future clients
- Organizing all territory operations for individual accounts.
- Collecting, sorting, and reporting data capture for delivery to the Managing Director.
- Providing training and support for new and current staff with respect to product knowledge and proper
- Providing daily feedback on all operations of each account
- Qualifications we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM and higher. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Professional image is a must
- Excellent people skills
- Career oriented individuals searching for rapid growth
|No of Vacancies:||1|
|Posting Date:||22 Oct 2011|
|Closing Date:||28 Oct 2011|