NV Multi Asia Group - Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Handle Customer enquiries on payment
- Assist to monitor sales collection and monthly installment payments, call for payments and report on outstanding payments.
- Follow up on all defaulting accounts to facilitate on collection of arrears as per policies, guideliness and procedures.
- Handle amd process of easy payment account and issuance of notification and notices of demand.
- Assist in processing of dircet debit authorization and liaise with bank on declines cases.
- Assist in daily operations of credit control monitoring, collection folow-ups, with timely and accurate reports and feedback to superior.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- 1 year experience in service industry
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Conversant in major Chinese Dialects and English
- Computer literate
- Fresh graduate are encourge to apply.
Company DescriptionOur Client is a well-established Company in service industry, due to their extensive expansion plan; they are seeking experienced and committed individuals to join them for a lifetime challenging career in the following position:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 May 2013
Closing Date: 05 Jul 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
- Medical, health screening & dental benefits,
- Group hospital & surgical insurance, personal accident & group term life insurance
- Staff purchase discounts
- Staff training and development program
- Performance bonus, annual increment and long service award
- Staff sport / activities/ events & annual staff trip
NV Multi Asia Group
Human Resource Department
Level 3A, Wisma Nirvana, No1, Jln 1/116A,
Off Jln Sg Besi, Kuala Lumpur
57100 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.