SAFETY & HEALTH OFFICER
Ahmad Zaki Resources Berhad - Kuala Lumpur,Pahang,Terengganu, Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in related discipline. (Preferably possess Green Book for Safety & Health Officer)
- Minimum 5 - 10 years working experience in construction industry.
- Possess competent certification of safety practitioner from NIOSH and registered with DOSH is pre-requisite.
- Able to develop and enforce system & procedure on preventive methods to secure good working environment for workers and clients.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, possess good leadership and result oriented.
- Good communication skills in English written and verbal.
- Experience in Hospital/High Rise, Road Work, Highway and multimillion projects is an added advantage.
Company DescriptionWe are a Group of Companies listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia with core activities in construction works with proven track record in the industry for the past 25 years locally and abroad. As a trusted industry leader, our quality management system has been certified with ISO 9001-2000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000. We are now searching for dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the following position:
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 08 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 23 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Ahmad Zaki Resources Berhad
No. 88, Jalan Gombak,