GEORGE KENT (MALAYSIA) BERHAD - Puchong,Selangor, Malaysia
- Assist and support purchaser in all purchases by resourceful sourcing.
- Ensure all purchasing are properly negotiated, administrated and compliance to company policy.
- To co-ordinate all matters related to deliveries.
- To issue PO, assist in documentation for Delivery Order, Invoice and Statement of Account.
- To ensure price competitiveness, regular review on supplier price and provide feedback to company and supplier for continue driving the price competitiveness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years working experience in Purchasing.
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge in ERP is an added advantage.
Company DescriptionWe are an established public-listed manufacturing and engineering services company with a strong track record of having successfully competed some of the most well-known water-related infrastructure and specialist M & E projects in Malaysia. We also operate the largest brass manufacturing facility in South East Asia where we have developed a strong and reputable manufacturing presence in the OEM markets for our water meters, brass components and non-ferrous products.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 17 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 01 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1