Warehouse Manager / Assistant Manager
GEORGE KENT (MALAYSIA) BERHAD - Selangor,Puchong, Malaysia
- Ensure daily warehousing activities are performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the safe receipts, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
- Ensure an efficient logistic flow and process in optimum operating conditions.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments to ensure customer delivery and logistics requirements are met in a satisfactory manner in accordance with policies, practices and procedures of the Company.
- Ensure compliance with custom and other regulatory procedures.
- Prepare analysis on stock turnover, idle stocks, storage cost, transportation cost, monitor and analyze logistics cost and identify area for cost saving and optimization.
- Maintaining the stock control system.
- Maintaining the vehicles and equipments used in the Warehouse.
- Supervising and training of warehouse personnels.
- Possess Degree / Diploma in Logistics / Business Studies / Administration / Logistics & Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of working experience in warehouse management, minimum 2 years in the same capacity, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Hands on with ERP and Warehouse Management System and good in analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in international trade, freight, custom regulations.
- Able to work independently in fast-paced changing environment.
- Be resourceful, independent with good initiative, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Able to commit to after work hours.
Company DescriptionWe are an established public-listed manufacturing and engineering services company with a strong track record of having successfully competed some of the most well-known water-related infrastructure and specialist M & E projects in Malaysia. We also operate the largest brass manufacturing facility in South East Asia where we have developed a strong and reputable manufacturing presence in the OEM markets for our water meters, brass components and non-ferrous products.
Have a look at our suggestion:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Feb 2012
Closing Date: 20 Mar 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
George Kent prides itself as a performance-centric organization where both the shared and technical competencies of its people are highly valued. We offer a highly challenging and stimulating environment where the talents, commitment and drive of our people come together to forge cohesive teams working together towards a shared corporate vision.
Hence, if you are ready to take up the challenges of an exciting and progressive career, look no further. Send us your resume, details or current and expected salaries and photo today.
Please apply with resume/ CV, passport-photo and copies of certificates and testimonials, current salary and expected salary to : ---
GEORGE KENT (MALAYSIA) BERHAD [1945-X]
George Kent Technology Centre
Lot 1115, Batu 15, Jalan Dengkil, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
(Next to Bandar Bukit Puchong/Puchong Prima)
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
GEORGE KENT (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
Lot 1115 Batu 15 Jalan Dengkil
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.