Sedania Corporation Sdn Bhd - Kelana Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Execute effective overall marketing objectives and strategies
- Work closely with business units and responsible to deliver sales revenue in Mediaplay Corporation.
- Understand the customer trend
- Identify, create new ways to look at things, generate or cross sell new or existing clients or event opportunities
- Perform post campaign analysis for every Marketing campaign with ROI
- Initiate targeted campaigns and sales programs to address target KPIs and business needs
- Work closely with marketing, sales, event teams to ensure execution excellence of marketing program
- Plan any event/consumer programs that will enhance and deepen our brand engagement with consumers, working closely with PR and Marketing
- Customer engagement via online presence to drive maximum product sales and awareness.
- Develop and maintain good rapport and satisfaction with clients and customers
- Able to focus on maximizing revenue out of client base
- Possess a recognized Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business studies or marketing
- At least 2 years working experience in Event, Business or related industry
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Possess personal traits: friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Melayu. Proficiency in the Chinese language is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external.
- Possess good negotiation and presentation skill.
- Able to travel as when it is required
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
Company DescriptionSEDANIA is a Malaysian-based content and fulfilment group. Commencing operations in 2004, SEDANIA Group now consists of over 140 employees with operations in Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Singapore, Thailand and Philippines. The group has several offices in Malaysia with headquarters in Kelana Jaya.
SEDANIA activities include content for television and new media, mobile communication technologies and platform, engineering research and development, as well as advertising and consumer engagement. The strength of the group lies in its ability to understand future consumer demand and to utilize blue ocean technology to make it into an industry.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 10 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 25 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 3
Sedania Corporation Sdn Bhd
Level 11, Jln SS6/2 , Block E, Kelana Parkview Tower,