The Advertiser - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- To support the principal in ensuring a successful implementation and completion of projects.
- Be a natural leader in any project assigned to them.
- Plan and design residential/commercial projects.
- Prepare working and detailed drawings.
- Must possess at least a Higher Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD. Knowledge of Photoshop and Sketchup or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Required language : English.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and self-motivated with strong initiative.
- Those with exposure to high rise/high end/integrated development projects would have an added advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We are an established architectural firm and we invite dynamic and fast learning individuals to join our team. We provide great opportunities for individuals to be involved in high end serviced apartments, retail centre, office tower and an urban eco park.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 01 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 23 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1