Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Manager
Jireh Consulting - Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Managing current Compensation & Benefits policies and process, while enhancing and improving of policies and process to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness throughout the Group, conducting all necessary internal and external analysis.
- Define and communicate reward policies and principles, aligning packages with business priorities and ensuring a motivating balance between performance and rewards
- Provide expertise and support to HR and line managers on specific project matters related to Compensation and Benefits (salary review, expatriation, merger and acquisitions, negotiations, local legislation)
- Managing the Compensation & Benefits Team in it's daily deliverables.
- To review and continuously optimize the C&B strategies in tandem with prevailing business conditions.
- To keep abreast with leading C&B management concepts and industry practice; promote them within stakeholders.
- Manage performance evaluation and salary review exercises.
- Act as an in-house consultant to HR Business Partners.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in managing performance and rewards programs.
- Candidates with experience in a consulting firm, handling compensation surveys, will be an added advantage.
- Required languages: English, Malay, Mandarin.
- Good knowledge of the local law and C&B best practices.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to self-update market trends
- Analytical with attention to details. Must be hands-on.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Strong in Microsoft EXCEL
Company DescriptionOur client is one of the leading property & resort development and investment company in Malaysia. In line with their expansion in the HR department, they are seeking suitably HR professional to join their dynamic team.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 28 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 13 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1