Research Consultants/Recruitment Consultants (Part Time / Full Time) Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
The Advertiser - Kota Kemuning,Selangor, Malaysia
- Carry out background research on industries, companies and candidates
- Source for suitable candidates using various methods and channels
- Assist the Consultants to build, develop and maintain strong client and candidate database
- Identify and execute recruitment activities to meet client’s expectations
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from business development, market research, talent mapping and account management.
- Must be able to screen, short-list, arrange & conduct interviews, evaluate and involve in selection process of potential applicants at various levels
- Retired HR managers or executives with extensive Recruitment experience are encouraged to apply.
- Has a genuine interest in HR or Recruitment or Consulting work
- Has working experience in the recruitment and selection process in any industry.
- Only candidates enjoys sourcing, research and communication type of work need to apply
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for the Research Consultant position.
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Few positions available for Northern Region, Central Region and East Malaysia.
- Candidate must be willing to work in KOTA KEMUNING, SHAH ALAM.
- This is FULLY COMMISSION BASED job. Candidates looking for fixed income please DO NOT apply.
Company DescriptionWe are HR Consulting firm strive to provide complete human resource solutions including executive search, staff placement, consultancy and training. Our services span across a broad range of industries including Construction and Engineering, Oil and Gas, Medical and Healthcare Services, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Utilities, Telecommunication and Infrastructure, Hospitality and others commercial industries.
The jobs we offered are an ideal opportunity for an experienced anyone who would like to take on a part-time rather than a full-time employment so that he/she could spend more time with the family or for other reasons. Also suitable for retired HR practitioner who wish to earn some part-time income and enjoy flexible working hours.
If you are looking for a change in your career, come and join us!
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 13 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Contract, Part Time
No. of Vacancies: 2