Point Link Recruitment Services - (Klang Valley, Ipoh, Penang, Johor), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Involved in operations of the multiplex which may involve planning, control, staff training and development. The incumbent is responsiable for the meeting of Standard Operations Procedure and Performance Standard to ensure that the quality of service, presentation and functionality of the cinemas are of the prescribed standards.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Maintain effective stocks control. Prepare weekly and monthly reports according to dateline.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Implement and execute proper cash and safe handling procedures in accordance to company’s Standard Operation Manual.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate cinema's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Implement and execute product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Perform floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles, involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Personnel and Human Resources - Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Public Safety and Security - Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Law and Government - Knowledge of laws, government regulations, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Education and Training - Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
We provide Human Resource Solutions to organizations. Our placement comprises of professionals, executives and support staff on permanent basis. Interested applicants are invited to send in their resume, complete with recent photograph, detailed working experience, mode of transportation, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org / 016 446 6468 (SMS) All applications will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Accounts Executive Agensi Pekerjaan Wizard Sdn Bhd Jalan Segamat Kuala Lumpur., Kuala Lumpur
- Management Trainees (Sales & Marketing) Appco Sdn Bhd , Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
- SALES/ADMIN EXECUTIVE NEED URGENTLY FOR MARINE & OFF-SHORE COMPANY NEAR KLCC RM3000.00 ABOVE Agensi Pekerjaan Galeri Pekerja Sdn.Bhd. NEAR KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 12 Nov 2013
Closing Date: 28 Dec 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 6
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in a related discipline.
- At least 3 -5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidates from the hospitality, retail, OSRs or F & B industry are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with diverse group of people all levels of organization.
- Customer oriented and able to handle complaints with ease.
- Good team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Understanding P & L will have an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.