Human Resource Executive (Compensation & Benefit)
eLawyer.com.my - Old Klang Road,Selangor, Malaysia
- To assist the HR Manager to plan, develop, implement and administer the compensation and benefit packages in accordance with established policies to increase the quality of life for employees.
- To analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- To prepare monthly HR reports as per the stipulated timeline.
- To review and update employee handbook and benefit packages.
- To design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary at ad-hoc basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Economics, Commerce, Social Science / Sociology or equivalent from a reputable university / college.
- Possess good command of English in both written and verbal.
- Well verse with Ms Office applications.
- Possess positive working attitude with pleasant and out-going personality.
- Those who have experience in Compensation & Benefit are encouraged to apply.
Company DescriptionWe are professional recruitment company. Our client is a public listed company located at Old Klang Road. They are looking for Human Resource Executive to join their organization.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 11 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1