eLawyer.com.my - Old Klang Road,Selangor, Malaysia
- To liaise with QS/Civil/M&E consultants.
- To check and prepare quantity and estimated Budget of Project construction cost.
- To check and verify the contractor claims.
- To provide advice on contractual claims.
- To prepare estimates, feasibility studies and budgets for building projects.
- To prepare bills of quantities and other tender documentation for competitive tendering for projects.
- To determine final costs of projects.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary at ad-hoc basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying from a reputable university / college.
- At least 6 years of related working experience is required for this position.
- Possess good command of English in both written and verbal.
- Able to write and converse in Mandarin would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with construction materials and methods.
- Being able to negotiate, delegate and plan
- Being innovative and self motivated.
Company DescriptionWe are professional recruitment company. Our client is a public listed company located at Old Klang Road.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 31 May 2012
Closing Date: 16 Jul 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
12B, Jalan Kenari 5,
Bandar Puchong Jaya