EXECUTIVE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR
The Advertiser - Nilai,Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Ensure smooth running of company’s operation.
- To liaise with vendors on computer peripherals & application software when necessary.
- To install & to maintain new versions of application software.
- To ensure all data & backup files are properly backed-up & stored.
- Maintain & monitor all computer software licenses.
- In charge of PC hardware / Software troubleshooting and support.
- Networking support, implementing and administering as well as design IT Network Infrastructure.
- Update, maintain and perform Computer Inventory periodically.
- Carry out and perform the tasks established in the IT strategies and plans.
- Develop and conduct IT Training for employees.
- To carry out any other task and assignment as deemed appropriate by superior.
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge in networking and maintaining of data server.
- 2 – 3 years working experience as IT personnel.
- Able to converse in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently.
Company DescriptionOur organization is a bumiputra company, is fully equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities and experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and distribution.
The manufacturing plant, which is located at the Nilai Industrial Estate in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, has a built-up area of about 85,000 sq.ft. The factory is equipped for large-scale manufacturing of creams and ointments, tablets, capsules, liquid preparations, and powders and granules as well. The latest of these include high-speed liquid fillers and a fluidized processor. The laboratory is also equipped with state-of-the-art instruments for biochemical and microbiological tests and experiments.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 05 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1