Tomtek Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Assisting and provide daily office administrative support services to Project Manager
- Responsible to manage Project Manager schedule
- Preparing papers and any other reporting whenever requested
- Perform feasibility studies
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any discipline
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, reporting skills and well organize
- Preferable female in any race
- 2 years contract basis (minimum)
Company DescriptionTomtek Group is a professional engineering services company provides specialized consultancy services encompasses project management, engineering, procurement and construction support; engineering design, draft and development support as well as maintenance and turnaround support for operating facilities.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent, Contract
No. of Vacancies: 1
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomtek Malaysia Sdn Bhd
B-3-5, B-3-6, B-3-7 & B-3-8, Jalan 2/142A,
Megan Phoenix, Off Jalan Cheras KM 10
56000, Kuala Lumpur