GSD Analyst (Russian Speaking) (KL - Damansara Heights)
DYNAMIC VALUE - Damansara Heights,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Provide support to globally located, multi-cultural and multi-lingual end-users, being the first customer contact point:
- Answer and register all incoming requests (phone, mail, Service now queue, other)
- Obtain the necessary information from customers and register this in an efficient, accurate, and complete fashion in IT Service Portal.
- Register all actions undertaken in IT Service Portal
- Resolve as many of the received incidents and/or IT service requests as possible within the limitations of his/her access rights, time constraints and scope of GSD knowledge.
- Process incidents and IT Service Requests which resolution lies beyond Analyst’s skills and capabilities according to the appropriate escalation path established by GSD operating instructions.
- Coordinate requests resolution with various service providers
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in an IT discipline, preferably in the areas of application support and customer service. Experience on working with service management application is a plus.
- Upper-intermediate English & fluent Russian. Other languages also desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and MS Office software - Microsoft certification as a product specialist or equivalent; PC hardware and peripherals, basic LAN and WAN concepts and functionality.
- Awareness of business and production systems.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Basic salary + Allowance
Company DescriptionDynamic Value is a well established talent firm in Penang specializing in Executive Search as well as Permanent and Contract Placements, with our operations focusing mainly in Klang Valley and Penang. Backed by a wide and established network of contacts and resources from the logistics, manufacturing, banking industry, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industry, a critical success factor in any people search organization, we are persevered to be the recruitment partner of choice by our service delivery of quality people.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 07 Sep 2012
Closing Date: 23 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 3