Senior Sales Executive, General Trade (Selangor)
DYNAMIC VALUE - Selangor, Malaysia
- Develop a field area operational plan, setting objective, goals to achieve competitively superior growth and market share performance, exceeds sales and expense control targets.
- Builds a high performance team by training and developing team, providing ongoing coaching and counseling, and retaining the best talent through motivation and recognition and making tough decisions on non-performers.
- Keeps the sales team focus on bringing added value services to customers as a source of competitive advantage and a desire to win in the marketplace.
- Analyzes field area sales performance data and identifies areas for improvement through superior implementation of company’s Sales Force Effectiveness programs, understands and effectively implement programs to monitor, measure and track sales projects.
- Builds and develop high performance of Distributor and wholesalers network to enhance business performance, by taking influence in hiring their sales and merchandising team, giving direction, coaching and training, as well as close monitoring of their performance.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with trade marketing, marketing and medical, and supply chain staff to enhance business performances.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key customers, trade leaders and organizations, distributors, in order to create positive impact and change to company image and business goals.
- Analyzes changing customer needs and market trends, understands how they affect the current and future business, and responds proactively to secure long term business performance.
- Monitors and maintains budget for the assigned sales territory. Understand the importance of financial implication against results to determine the worth of investment.
- At least degree holder.
- 3 years of experience in Sales function
- Outstanding track record in field sales with consistent success in field sales management
- Demonstrated ability to select and develop high potential staff and make tough human resources decisions.
- Established and achieved stretch objectives
- Success in turnaround situation
- Participated in the development of successful sales force deployment strategy.
- Strong presentation skill to small and large groups of people with visual aids appropriate for the audience and content.
Company DescriptionDynamic Value is a well established talent firm in Penang specializing in Executive Search as well as Permanent and Contract Placements, with our operations focusing mainly in Klang Valley and Penang. Backed by a wide and established network of contacts and resources from the logistics, manufacturing, banking industry, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industry, a critical success factor in any people search organization, we are persevered to be the recruitment partner of choice by our service delivery of quality people.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 11 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1