Digital Manager (Selangor)
DYNAMIC VALUE - Selangor, Malaysia
- Assist on all online marketing campaigns in Malaysia and Singapore
- Responsible for daily project management and execution within a tight timeline; serve as the single contact point between the Digital Agency and Brand Team
Work with the brand team to:
- Translate marketing objectives to project requirements; communicate to digital agency; serve as the knowledge centre and provide solutions to the Brand team
- Prepare digital briefs, documentations and reports
- Track campaign performance and provide suggestions to improve
- Manage and maintain Malaysia/Singapore corporate websites
- Plan, develop and manage Search marketing campaign
- Manage portal partnerships; build relationships with major portal
- Monitor and share the trends, best practices, competitor updates and industry news regularly
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Mass-communication, Journalism, Languages or equivalent
- Must be able to read and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Those who can read and write in Chinese are advantageous.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in either Digital agency or FMCG digital marketing/traditional marketing role.
- Experience in managing Internet Marketing and campaign experience using social media (i.e.: blogs, friend networking, forums) are desirable.
- Those with strong project management skills are highly preferred.
Company DescriptionDynamic Value is a well established talent firm in Penang specializing in Executive Search as well as Permanent and Contract Placements, with our operations focusing mainly in Klang Valley and Penang. Backed by a wide and established network of contacts and resources from the logistics, manufacturing, banking industry, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industry, a critical success factor in any people search organization, we are persevered to be the recruitment partner of choice by our service delivery of quality people.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 24 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1