Head of Sales Management
AmBank Group - Jln Yap Kwan Seng,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Oversees the data management and sales management reporting from a business requirement perspective and work collaboratively with sales unit across AmBank Retail Business providing advice on sales forecast analytics, sales incentive managements and provide sales administrative support.
- Degree holder majoring in Commerce/Marketing/Economics or Mathematics
- 5 years working in Banking
- Broad knowledge of customer management process and operations
- Understanding about the market and competitors’ products
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Good communication skill
Company DescriptionSince its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 01 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 16 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates are invited to apply online
Group Human Resource, Level 12, AmBank Group Leadership Centre
Lot 1153 Jalan Punchak off Jalan P Ramlee,