Executive - Processing, Auto Finance: Kuala Terengganu
AmBank Group - Terengganu, Malaysia
- Process all incoming hire purchase loan applications for either new, used or reconditioned cars for submission to the relevant approving authority.
- Evaluate incoming hire purchase car loan applications and recommend for either approval or rejection of the loan application.
- Perform internal checking for Financial Information Services (FIS) & Customer Internal Blacklist (CIB) records and other checking i.e. Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS), Credit Tip-off Services (CTOS) for the incoming loan applications.
- Conduct interviews with the applicant and guarantor(s).
- Perform credit checking with other financial institutions.
- Supervise/perform data entry and updates of loan applications into the system.
- Facilitate dealer relationship by updating on process flows for hire purchase application submission.
- Recognised degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in financial institution, particularly in either the hire purchase business portfolio or in a credit processing function.
- Practical system and operational knowledge with a good understanding of the relevant rules and regulations governing the Hire Purchase business such as the Hire Purchase Act as well as relevant Bank Negara guidelines and circulars.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a good rapport with the respective external vendors (i.e. dealers etc) as well as customers of hire purchase business.
- Good analytical, organisation and time management skills.
Company DescriptionSince its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 08 May 2012
Closing Date: 23 Jun 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Group Human Resource, Level 12, AmBank Group Leadership Centre
Lot 1153 Jalan Punchak off Jalan P Ramlee,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.