PLB Engineering Berhad - Prai,Penang, Malaysia
- You will be responsible to assist the Secretaries with administrative duties at the Directors’ office.
- The scope of your work shall entail proper arrangement of appointments and meetings, verification and compilation of incoming and outgoing documents, managing internal and external correspondence, maintaining an effective filing system that is time saving and able to stand-in for the Secretary to oversee day-to-day matters of the Directors’ during her absence.
- You must be able to uphold effective communication to facilitate liaison with business associates, clients and all levels of employees. While in pursuit of your duties, you must be able to project professionalism and teamwork at all times.
- At least Certificate in Private Secretarial, Business Studies or equivalent with at least one year of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates with all round personality are also encouraged to apply.
- A mature, result-orientated, tactful and pleasant individual who is capable of working independently whilst maintaining a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Possess excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Proficient in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literacy is essential.
Company DescriptionSince 1973, PLB Engineering Berhad (“PLB”) has evolved from its humble beginnings in foundry and fabrication of machinery parts to be a player in the construction industry for more than 30 years. It is currently listed as a main board company on Bursa Malaysia Securities with a market capitalisation exceeding RM91 million.
PLB Group consists of 22 subsidiaries and associate companies. However, its main business focuses on two (2) core activities ie Construction and Property Development.
Through "Flexibility", "Innovation", "Teamwork" and "Engineering Expertise" (FITE), which are the cornerstones of our foundation, we believe that we are in the position to meet the challenges that await us while seizing new opportunities for growth.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 18 Nov 2012
Employment Type: Contract
No. of Vacancies: 1
PLB Engineering Berhad
1320, Jalan Baru, Taman Chai Leng, Prai