QUANTITY SURVEYOR( SENIOR )
The Advertiser - Prangin,Penang, Malaysia
• Responsible for pre-contract documentation including taking-off of tender, follow-up on
tender, lead on cost study preparation & compilation of suppliers and sub-contractors'
• Oversee the financial contract administration throughout the course of the project
• Responsible for procurement for awarded projects
• Independent and requires minimum supervision in taking-off, tendering, preparation of
preliminary costing for the project and able to do budgetary control
• Obtain quotations, liaise and negotiate with various suppliers & sub-contractors
• Preparation of work order to sub-contractors
• Handling of Variation Orders & Final Account
• Preparation of monthly Progress Claims to Clients
• To perform & undertake any other duties as may be prescribed by the Management or
Company from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,
Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, Auto Cad
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese (will be an added advantage)
• At least 5 - 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
(preferably in ID fit-outs)
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying, Architecture/Interior
Design, Civil/Structural or equivalent.
• Good knowledge in Contract Administration, Cost Estimation & Pricing.
• Able to work independently, under pressure & meet tight deadlines.
• Possess own transport.
• Available Immediately
Company DescriptionInterior fit out industry- Interior Designing Services, built in furniture manufacture, outdoor furniture, carpets, glass, etc.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 04 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 19 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1