Paragon Converters (M) Sdn Bhd - Selangor, Malaysia
- Experience with safety environment of manufacturing during production and operation hours, planning in-house safety such as OSHA schedule, BOMBA fire drill schedule or planning, relate and liaison with goverment bodies such as DOSH.
- Mature, self driven, responsibility,out spoken, fast learner and comitted person, working with highly supervision, have been working with similar position will be an advantage.
- Must be very familiar with schedule of yearly fire drill session, dealing with government bodies in terms of safety planning of the factury such as Jabatan Kesihatan.
- Recognised Diploma or certificate with any dicipline with related / similar to safety and environment, or 3 years working experience with similar position will be an advantage.
- SPM with 5 years experience with similar position will be considered.
Company DescriptionWe are an established diversified Group of Companies with ISO 9001:2008 certification with business offices locally and overseas currently engaged in Smart Cards, Printing & Packaging, Security Printing, Automation, Construction & Property development, Logistics and Trading. We cordially invite suitable and qualified candidates to take up the following challenging and rewarding career in our organization which will be located at our premise and plant in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 19 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 04 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Paragon Converters (M) Sdn Bhd
Wisma Paragon Converters, No 32, Jalan 223, Section 51A, Petaling Jaya, Selangor