Senior Executive - Credit Control
Sunway IFM Sdn Bhd (Sunway Pyramid) - Bandar Sunway,Selangor, Malaysia
- To ensure timely billing and collection in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement and License Agreement.
- Updating the Tenancy Master File & MRI System based on all letters issued by the Leasing dept.
- Ensure that renewal and termination are carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement and License Agreement.
- To prepare reports; eg. Rebate Report, Variance Report, CCD Aging Analysis Report & Quarter Report for submission and Management review.
- Verification & checking of Tenancy Agreement as per Letter Offer & approved e-memo to ensure that all terms and conditions stated are carried out accordingly.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematic/Economy or any related discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience
- Candidate with related working experince in Shopping Mall industry will be an added advantage.
- Required skill(s): Analytical, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under challenging working environment
Company DescriptionIn line with the expansion of our Shopping Centre, Sunway Pyramid, a member of Sunway Group, is currently looking for suitably qualified and dynamic candidates to fill the following position: -
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 04 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Sunway IFM Sdn Bhd (Sunway Pyramid)
Centre Management Office, Level CP6,
Blue Atrium, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,