Inventory Control / Princiapl Services - Bukit Jelutong
Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd (Shah Alam) - Bukit Jelutong , Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia
• Monitor and ensure that regular cycle counts are performed as per schedule.
• Investigate root cause of inventory discrepancies and initiate corrective action.
• Ensure stock holding and location accuracy is maintained accordingly.
• Act as main contact for Principal Service Department to facilitate principal request.
• Provide continuous on-the-job training and coaching to team members
• Generate report for management review
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
• At least 2 years of experience in Inventory Management.
• Well-versed in MS Office applications, knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
• Strong team player with high degree of commitment.
Company DescriptionAdecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the world leader in Human Resources services.
Through our network of established and reputable clients, we can introduce you to a variety of roles in different industries to help you determine the field of work that is most interesting to you.
At Adecco, we are passionate about the people we work with. Let us guide you to the most suitable opportunities. For more Job Opportunities, click here http://www.adecco-asia.com/malaysia/job.asp
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Candidate who interested in this immediate vacancy, please contract Ms Bee Leng from Adecco Shah Alam
Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd (Shah Alam)
27-3, Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah F9/F,
Section 9, Shah Alam,