Medical Laboratory Technologist (based in Klang)
Clinipath Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Selangor, Malaysia
- Handle specimens and perform various laboratory tests
- Interpret result analysis
- Perform scheduled instrument maintenance
- Perform daily quality control
- Diploma/ Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Computer literate and detail oriented
- Able to work on shift
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- MINIMUM 1-2 years of working experience in related field
- Fluent in English and has good interpersonal skills
Company DescriptionClinipath is a Malaysian-Australian joint-venture medical laboratory with establishments throughout Malaysia. We are a fast-growing laboratory, providing excellent opportunities to nurture your talent and career advancement.
To meet our expansion, we seek diligent and intelligent individuals to join our dynamic team.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 02 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Clinipath Malaysia Sdn Bhd
No.23, Galeri Empire, Jalan Empayar,
Off Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim/KU1,