Eversafe Extinguisher Sdn Bhd - Lot 878 Jalan Subang 9 Taman Perindustrian Subang 47500 Subang Jaya Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for general office administration.
- Involve in data entry and document checking.
- Handling & processing all incoming and outgoing calls
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Able to write and speak in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Shipping or Sales Export Department
- Computer literate, Knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Preferably those can start immediately will be an added advantage
- 1 full time position available
Company DescriptionEVERSAFE EXTINGUISHER SDN BHD is a 100% locally owned company incorporated on 13th December 1979. Its main activity is the manufacturing and marketing of fire fighting appliances and fire fighting system package. The company commenced production of fire extinguishers in April, 1981 engaging a few employees. Today, the company is situated on its own premises of 2.844 acre, housing the manufacturing facilities, marketing, training and R&D departments. It is now staffed by 150 well trained employees producing a wide range of fire fighting equipment. Currently, the company is exporting fire-fighting equipment to more than 35 countries worldwide. EVERSAFE Extinguisher Sdn Bhd operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO9001:2000, and hold a certificate from BSI, United Kingdom.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Admin Assistant at Kit Loong Human Capital Connection Sdn Bhd Bandar Sunway & Jalan Penchala, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Finance Assistant (12 months contract) JX Business Resources Sdn Bhd Subang Jaya Wisma Consplant, Selangor
- Finance Assistant (12 months contract) JX Business Resources Sdn Bhd Empire Shoppin Mall, Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 19 Mar 2013
Closing Date: 29 Apr 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Eversafe Extinguisher Sdn Bhd
Lot 878 Jln Subang 9 Tmn Perindustrian Subang
Subang Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.