Poney Resources Sdn Bhd - Selangor, Malaysia
- To administer total payroll function for the whole organization in multi state payroll environment including commission and incentive payout on time, accurate and in compliance with the applicable Employment Regulations.
- Liaise with government bodies on HR issues including timely submission of EPF, SOCSO and Income Tax payments and all other related correspondences.
- Preparation and maintenance of all payroll tax documentation, employee count reports, bonuses, pay slip, EA forms and staff termination.
- To administer monthly HR records/reports including wage and labour statistics, staff claims, attendance and leave management.
- Ensure complete and orderly Employee Record and Data management.
- To participate in new Payroll project rollout testing or other new requirements/implementations.
- Assisting in other general HR duties.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in retail business payroll.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia (able to communicate in Chinese is an added advantage).
- Able to work as a team and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Company DescriptionPONEY GARMENTS, a house of trendy garments and accessories for kids is fast gaining prominence in the Malaysian market scene. Known for its high quality fabric, fashion variety and stringent quality control, Poney provides desired fashion preference.
In line with our current expansion, we invite the suitably and dynamic individual to join our Malaysia’s team in contributing towards success. We require a strong minded team that doesn’t mind a little fun at work, to take us further forward.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 25 May 2012
Closing Date: 10 Jul 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Poney Resources Sdn Bhd
No 19,Jalan SP 2/7,Seksyen 2,
Taman Serdang Perdana,Seri Kembangan,