The Advertiser - Klang Utama, Klang,Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for routine preventive maintenance to ensure that all process equipment including utilities continues to operate smoothly.
- Inspect, operate or troubleshoot machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears or other parts of machinery.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Must possess SPM or higher.
Company DescriptionOur company is engaged in the manufacturing of toiletry products such as hair and body shampoo. To meet our growth, we would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to join us.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 02 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates should apply online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.