Accounts & Admin Executive
The Advertiser - Klang Utama, Klang,Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for reviewing and compiling financial information including invoicing, payroll, cash flow, and full set of accounts.
- Establish and maintain the implementation of accounting control procedures.
- Carry out the administrative requirements including implementation of standard operating procedures and protocols where needed.
- Must possess recognized Degree / Diploma in Accounting.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably in the field of manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of UBS system.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task.
Company DescriptionOur company is engaged in the manufacturing of toiletry products such as hair and body shampoo. To meet our growth, we would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to join us.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 02 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates should apply online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.