Administration Executive (Chinese Speaking)
Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Strok dan Pembangunan Masyarakat - Petaling Jaya (Old Town),Selangor, Malaysia
- To assistant the Assistant Administration Manager in handling the day-to-day administration task in dialysis centre and office.
- To handle incoming calls and walk-in applicants in regards of dialysis application.
- Assess the dialysis applicant and process by arrange or attend the social visits.
- Prepare all the legal documents for dialysis applicants
- Conduct briefing on the rules and regulation for new patients.
- To assist and involve on planning and organizing of dialysis centre's events.
- Assist in prepare all the reports and documents and ensure all documents submitted to the government bodies by strictly follow the deadline.
- To handle Management's approved visitors by providing presentation/ introduction of our dialysis centre including tour of dialysis centre.
- To handle the maintenance of office equipment.
- To prepare meeting minutes as per request.
- To handle any other tasks assigned by the management or supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma and Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Required skill(s): MS Word, MS Excel
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience
- Possess own transport.
- 5.5 days week work.
- Full-Time position available.
Company DescriptionSSL (Puchong) Stroke Rehabilitation Center is a non-profitable organization established by Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Strok Dan Pembangunan Masyarakat to assist individuals suffering from injuries, lost of functional and physical ability to restore the highest level of functionality and independence as possible. With the motto “A Community-Based Rehabilitation Center, To Serve the People, By the People”, we aim to help the poor and needy to rebuild life and hope from disabilities and diseases.
In line with our growth, we are looking for dedicated, dynamic and result-oriented individuals to join our healthcare team in providing quality service and making each patient feel important through the following positions:
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 22 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 27 Jun 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Strok dan Pembangunan Masyarakat
Lot PT-39480, Jalan Industri PBP 3,