Advertising Sales Executive / Manager
Asia Media Group Berhad - Pusat Bandar Puchong & Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- Identify and secure advertising contract from advertising agency and corporate company.
- Professional networking with adverting agency is required.
- Ability to formulate, plan & implement creative sales
- strategies to create demand, opportunities, maximizes market penetration and accelerates sales growth development.
- Achieves sales forecast & target for the assigned region.
- Extensive travelling required for securing new business opportunities.
- Direct & proactively achieve business objectives, maximizing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience in advertising industry and sales experience is essential.
- Personal attributes include maturity, integrity,resourcefulness, self-starter with high-level energy of achievement, & the ability to work independently as well as excellent people-management, communication & presentation skills.
- Working attributes include strong initiator, results oriented, ability of working under pressure in challenging and fast changing business environment.
- Lead by example, motivate, coach & be a mentor to subordinates & positively influence them.
Company DescriptionAsia Media Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Asia Media Group Berhad which is listed on Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Stock Exchange. It is the market leader in the out-of-home digital media and advertising industry. The company operates the largest Transit-TV network in Malaysia (Certified by Malaysian Book of Records). AMTV is the company's flagship channel that uses LCD-TV screens to display infotainment programs, advertisements, community-driven messages and public service bulletins in public transportations. With daily viewership exceeding 500,000 viewers, AMTV Channel remains one of the most effective mediums in reaching out to the mass audience. Asia Media's products and services consist of four primary divisions: - AMTV KL, AMTV JB, AMTV Ex and a Creative Department. Collectively, AMTV operates a network of 3000 Transit-TVs through the company's exclusive network partners: - RapidKL, Handal Indah, Plusliner, Konsortium Bas Ekspres Semenanjung and Triton Express. Asia Media's Creative Department is a one stop centre; that caters for all advertising and marketing needs. Services provided include conceptualization, design, pre and post-production. The company has big ambitious in digital media industry and and is now seeking the following professionals who has 'The Big Picture' and 'Dare to Dream' and mentality to be part of the close-knit team. To take advantage of these great opportunities, please submit your detailed resume including expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to: Asia Media Group Berhad 35, 1st Floor, Jalan Bandar 16, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia. Tel : 03-5882 7788 Fax : 03-5882 6622 E-mail: email@example.com
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Marketing Assistant Natural Wellness Industries Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur
- (URGENT) Business Development Executive for Established IT Co. nearby Jalan Imbi Agensi Pekerjaan Galeri Pekerja Sdn.Bhd. Nearby Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur
- DEALER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE (Klang Valley) Wallpaper & Carpets Distributors (M) Sdn Bhd Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya (near Guiness Anchor), Kuala Lumpur,Selangor
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Sep 2013
Closing Date: 26 Sep 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Asia Media Group Berhad
35-1, Jalan Bandar 16,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.