CMA, CGM Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Westport Klang ,Selangor, Malaysia
- To manage transhipment activities for the line in Malaysia
- Preparation of discharge/load details
- Liaising with local authorities for obtaining the required approvals
- Dealing with other shipping lines/ports/terminals
- Communicating constantly with overseas officers via email
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline, those without qualification but with proven track record with similar experience within shipping industry are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and able to attend adhoc task
- Good filing and record keeping management
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Company DescriptionGet on board with CMA CGM MALAYSIA, a subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, the world’s 3rd largest container shipping company. As the fastest growing Shipping Line in Malaysia, we will help steer your career in the right direction!
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 18 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 31 Jul 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Interested candidates should apply online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.