Service Innovation Manager, Customer Experience Department: Head Office
Ambank Group - Jln Yap Kwan Seng,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Identify, implement and sustain ongoing customer impact programs and facilitate Customer Experience enhancement projects to drive innovation in service delivery and service design.
- Make recommendations and drive improvements in programs and systems to improve customer experiences and strengthen relationships.
- Drive change management programs to all stakeholders through conferences, workshops and roadshows.
- Develop a structured review platform and progress of rectification for customer issues with all stakeholders on quarterly basis.
- Organise structured annual Customer Experience Workshops/Conferences to strategically focus the organisation on customer centricity.
- Facilitate Cross Functional Teams to deliver service innovation outcomes.
- Develop and sustain Customer Experience Champions development and motivation.
- Develop and sustain Customer Compliment Program by using industry best practice/benchmark.
- Develop and sustain close loop customer impact tracking and reporting system.
- Develop customer issues tracking system to monitor and track root cause identification and strategic milestones for rectification.
- General Degree/Master in BA of recognized universities.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Customer Service and banking environment with at least 3 years of managerial role.
- Certified/Qualified service management expertise is preferred.
- Competent in office desktop communication tools.
- Possess management experience in customer advocacy, customer experience, or loyalty programs, preferably in financial institution.
- Proven track record as a member of the service management team contributing at a strategic level.
- Confident and comfortable when working with executives, senior level management, internal customers, external partners, and customers.
- Excellent collaboration skills; able to build successful relationships; promote teamwork with the ability to influence behavior change.
- An excellent communicator including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Effective and experience presenting in person to groups.
- Ability to create and drive effective action plans across organizations.
Company DescriptionSince its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include retail banking, business banking, corporate and institutional, investment banking, regional business, treasury & markets business, Islamic banking and insurance. At the AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover a world of opportunities with us.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 24 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 03 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Level 30 Bangunan Amfinance
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng