Relationship Manager, Priority Banking
Ambank Group - Sarawak, Malaysia
- Acquire and foster relationships with high net worth customers with the objective of generating revenue.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for individual prospective customers by using internal sources and marketing activities.
- Market investment products and cross-sell bank consumer products to new and existing customers that include lending products, credit cards, Islamic banking products and insurance.
- Foster customer relationship by adopting an advisory role to provide value added services.
- Provide after sales service to strengthen relationships and ensure consistent delivery of superior banking experience.
- Ensure customer loyalty and promote brand identity by providing excellent customer service through regular contact with clients, keeping abreast of latest updates and conducting reviews on usage of our range of products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Priority Banking.
- Able to perform work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive team player and able to work independently.
- Self motivated and committed, with a desire to achieve goals and targets.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professionalism, work ethics and team spirit.
- Must possess relevant license (s) to sell investment and insurance products.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Company DescriptionSince its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include retail banking, business banking, corporate and institutional, investment banking, regional business, treasury & markets business, Islamic banking and insurance. At the AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover a world of opportunities with us.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 21 Jul 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level 30 Bangunan Amfinance
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng