Ambank Group - Johor,Kedah,Kelantan,Kuala Lumpur,Labuan,Melaka,Negeri Sembilan,Pahang,Penang,Perak,Perlis,Sabah,Sar, Malaysia
Successful candidate will be undergoing a one year training program which consists of two main components - Intensive Classroom interaction and on-the-job training.
For the first six months of the programme, participants will be exposed to modules on Conventional banking, Investment banking, Islamic banking, Insurance & Takaful via lecture series, workshops, case studies, simulations and study visits. Participants will also undergo personal development programme.
The remaining six months will be on-the job training, whereby participants will be attached to the Line of Business within AmBank Group.
We take graduates from a recognised local or foreign university in financial/business/science disciplines such as Accounting/Finance, Economics, Investment, Islamic, and Business Admin who meet the following criteria:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.25 or equivalent in any discipline above
(Those with Master's degree are highly encouraged to apply)
- Graduates with maximum of one(1) year working experience with the above qualifications may also apply
- Excellent command of English.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
- Are friendly, ethical, and act with integrity
- Are self-aware and learn quickly
- Embrace challenge and complexity
- Are not afraid to question the norm and create change
- Have a real passion to succeed
We have the right environment for you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company DescriptionSince its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include retail banking, business banking, corporate and institutional, investment banking, regional business, treasury & markets business, Islamic banking and insurance. At the AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover a world of opportunities with us.
Have a look at our suggestion:
- Customer Service Officers Higher Hub Sdn Bhd JB City Square Office Tower, Johor
- IMMEDIATE HIRING FRESH GRADUATES -CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE-MNC company-JALAN BUKIT BINTANG-NORMAL WORKING HOURS(RM2500-RM3000) Agensi Pekerjaan Galeri Pekerja Sdn.Bhd. NEAR MONORAIL STATION -JALAN BUKIT BINTANG-KL, Kuala Lumpur
- Design Engineer N.Y.C Contracts Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 02 Apr 2012
Closing Date: 18 May 2012
Employment Type: Internship
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level 30 Bangunan Amfinance
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.