Disaster Recovery Specialist
BKI Professional Services Sdn Bhd - Klang Valley,Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
A challenging position which provides a never ending platform for learning and developing. This job covers all aspects of project managing, solutioning, delivering and maintaining enterprise wide disaster recovery solutions for a variety of customers for all industry sectors.
Services to be provided include designing, developing, testing, assessing, benchmarking, audting and maintaining disaster recovery framework with the opportunity to progress into a bigger field of business continuity management.
The job offers great career prospects as you move from a technical position to a managerial position purely based on your drive, dedication, knowledge and skills. The only thing that will stop you is yourself.
The successful candidate should be :-
- able to communicate well verbally and in writting in English, Bahasa Malaysia and any other language
- presentable and protray a sense of self confidence
- qualified in IT or related disciplines
- exposed to Networking, Backup Management and/or Storage Management or related fields
- able to work in multiple operating platforms
- certified in Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery Planning or related fields
- discipline, dedicated and self motivated
Company DescriptionBKI is a specialist in business continuity and disaster recovery consulting and training. We provide full suite of consultancy and training services for our clients within and outside Malaysia.
Visit us at http://www.bki.my to know more about us
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 26 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 10 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Diploma or Post Diploma holders with good experience are welcome to apply.
Fresh graduates may also apply for Disaster Recovery Trainer positions.
BKI Professional Services Sdn Bhd
1st Floor, Wisma Vellapan, 41 Jalan Dato Hamzah