MOL ACCESSPORTAL SDN BHD - BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Prepare and ensure timely reporting of monthly management report and financial results.
- Responsible for the Group consolidation accounts.
- Ensure all financial reporting are prepared accurately and in compliance with the appropriate accounting standards.
- Development and implementation of internal controls, process, management and improvement, policy & procedures for the group.
- Responsible for budgetary controls, review forecast & projections.
- Analyze operations, trends, costs, revenues and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Working capital management, statutory audit and reporting.
- Preparation of audit/tax schedules and assist auditors/tax agent to complete their audit/tax assignment satisfactorily.
- Possess a Bachelor/Professional Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA, MICPA or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in financial accounting and management.
- Candidates with good grasp of accounting principles and consolidations, audit/Bursa reporting background are encouraged to apply.
- Good team player, self-motivated, result oriented, proactive with strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong sense of commitment, good interpersonal skills and able to work independently
Company DescriptionMOL AccessPortal Sdn Bhd is a MSC Status company specializing in Internet media and e-commerce, leveraging on a network of physical outlets acting as physical media and cash-based payment collection centres for online transactions. The company's core products are MOL.com, MOLePoints, MOLCyberCafes, GamesHive.com, MOLWings, MOLeSolutions and MOLeTopUp. Its principal target market segment is the generation Y age group of 15-30 years old, which are IT and Internet savvy, particularly in developing countries. To support the growth of our company that aims to be a global information hub, we are inviting young, highly motivated and open-minded individuals to join us.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 03 Jun 2013
Closing Date: 01 Jul 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
What can MOL AccessPortal Sdn.Bhd. offer in return aside from an attractive remuneration package ?
- Our fringe benefits include a competitive salary package allowances, a five day work week, annual bonus, medical and dental care, hospitalisation, and personal accident insurance coverage and in addition you will enjoy discounts for your Kenny Rogers,Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, Fitness, Berjaya Hotel & Resorts, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park and many more.
- Impress us!! Email in your resume with full contact and recent passport size photograph.
If you have the attributes to meet the above challenges, send us your resume online or alternatively submit a detailed resume including present and expected salary and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or :
MOL AccessPortal Sdn.Bhd. (504959-U)
Lot 07-03 & 08-03, Level 7 & 8, Berjaya Times Square,
No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short listed candidates will be notified.)
MOL ACCESSPORTAL SDN BHD
Lot 07-03 & 08-03, Level 7 & 8
Berjaya Times Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur