ASE Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd - Bayan Lepas,Penang, Malaysia
- Participate in design and development of RF circuits and subsystems for mobile devices and applications.
- Perform circuit integration, schematic generation, board layout and circuit/system levels testing and optimization.
- Provide technical recommendation based on cost and make improvements to the design.
- Define circuit specifications and test requirements.
- Lead/work with a team of engineers and/or designers from different disciplines through different phases of the product development.
- Masters or Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in design and test of RF circuits for mobile system in GSM/UMTS/CDMA/WiMax is required.
- Knowledge of RF system integration and testing of Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS circuits and EMI/EMC are desired.
- Experience in antenna system will be advantageous.
- Analytical, independent, highly energized, good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and good leadership qualities.
- Candidates with more than 5 years of similar prior experience will be considered for senior position.
Company DescriptionASE is the largest independent semiconductor manufacturer in the world. As a leading player in providing turnkey services, we offer one-stop manufacturing by combining packaging, testing and drop-shipment to the end-customer. We have the vision, the resources and the willpower to lead. We are seeking assertive, enterprising and energetic team players to fuse their strength with ours grow in togetherness.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 06 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 21 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
ASE Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd
Plot 20, Phase IV,
Free Industrial Zone,