Application Specialist (Sonographer)
Agensi Pekerjaan Jobsmart Sdn Bhd - Selangor, Malaysia
- Arrange a documented program of visits to all potential customers in their allotted area and assist in making appointment.
- Assess customer needs, explain and demonstrate products which will involve providing technical description of products, as well as describing the purposes for which they may use, should it be necessary to assist in installation and commissioning of any demonstration equipment (where possible) on order to attain an order.
- Assist in quoting and negotiate prices and commercial terms & conditions, prepare tender in order to achieve sales target of the Department Report to employer on sales, sales forecast and provide feedback on the marketing of new or established Product.
- Be aware of competitive products and pricing in order to maximise sales opportunities. Keep abreast of developments in technologies of the product represented by the Company so as to provide competent service support to customers.
- Assist the Business Unit Manager in managing and coordinating communication and promotional programmes to enhance the company’s profile in the market for the range of product under coverage.
- Monitor and solicit feedback on marketing program effectiveness and propose and take appropriate corrective action.
- Provide customers’ feedback of customers’ comments on Company’s product sold to them.
- Work closely with the sales personnel and Sales Team to increase market share of the equipment sold by the Company.
- Technical skills required. This is normally acquired through a Diploma or Degree in Sonographer background or equivalent.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Excellent communication skills; negotiation and customer communication.
- High level of personal initiative, and ability to work independently with a minimum supervision
- Work requires significant local travel and may require willingness to work on a flexible schedule and overnight travel.
- Must be able to work after office hour inclusive of weekend and holidays where required. Must posses Team Spirit and be a Team Player.
Company DescriptionOur client, A German based Company is an established reputable multinational company representing some of the world’s most renowned scientific, industrial, pharmaceutical, medical, surgical equipments and medical supplies with operations in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines. To meet the ever-growing demands of their rapid expansion plan, they are keen to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position :
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 13 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 28 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan Jobsmart Sdn Bhd
56C, 3rd Floor, Jalan SS2/67