Agensi Pekerjaan Jobsmart Sdn Bhd - Jalan 223, Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
- Support and execute qualitative and quantitative research projects that support Business and category objectives.
- Develop and execute research protocols and processes within organization to ensure optimal research solution are developed and utilized internally.
- Contribute to the development of research expertise within the market organization.
- Conduct competition analysis/situation analysis in the category by monitoring the competitive environment and report on developments with significant potential to impact future business prospects.
- Degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Admin.
- 3 years experience in qualitative research in an advantage.
- Preferably knowledge in SPSS. Experience in data analytics/data mining is an added advantage.
- Experience in tracking studies and able to translate findings into relevant business and strategic recommendations.
Company DescriptionOur client is one of the world’s largest direct selling companies and now operates in over 80 countries and territories worldwide, with an annual turnover exceeding USD $8.2 billion.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 02 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 17 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Agensi Pekerjaan Jobsmart Sdn Bhd
56C, 3rd Floor, Jalan SS2/67