International Education Consultants (Middle East/South Asia)
Agensi Pekerjaan Jobsmart Sdn Bhd - Subang Jaya,Negeri Sembilan,Selangor, Malaysia
- To provide programme and career counseling to prospective students from various sources.
- To provide accurate and sufficient information pertaining to your campus features, academic programmes and other relevant information.
- To cultivate a good working relationship with the school representatives. Responsible in developing positive relationship with Secondary Schools Principals and Counselors
- Identify marketing opportunities at these schools to acquire quality leads.
- To provide education pathway counseling to prospective students.
- To assist in organizing events.
- Public speaking skills will be advantageous.
- A degree holder, preferably in business, and marketing.
- Always seek business opportunities for the organization and work closely with his/hers superior
- Results oriented, able to work independently, and understand the importance individual goal
- Has good interpersonal skills dealings with people
- Has good spoken and written English. Able to converse, read and write 1 or 2 local dialects will be an added advantage
- Experienced in International Sales & Marketing in education industry is preferred. However, those who have relevant Sales & Marketing internationally are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to travel.
Company DescriptionOur client is a US based institution of higher education and a provider of management education, professional and corporate training programs and communication technology solutions.
Their network has a presence in 20 countries, with 42 accredited institutions, serving over 500,000 students. Due to business expansion, they are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join them as International Education Consultant (Middle East/South Asia/South East Asia).
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 17 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 01 Sep 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1