Senior IT Executive - System Admin
7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To administrate on users access control and system performance monitoring.
- To maintain system availability and consistency.
- To provide 2nd Level support on Business Information System.
- To respond for system maintenance, system patching, audit logging review.
- To perform scheduling maintenance on system infrastructures.
- To perform light programming coding, e.g – Scripting.
- To assist IT Manager in project planning and organizing.
- To monitor IT project activities and progress, milestone and budget.
- To maintain good documentation of all system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Corporate IT.
- Proficient in HP UX, Windows Server 2008 Operating System.
- Proficient in Email System, FTP System, PBX System.
- Proficient in Network Infrastructure such as Router, Firewall, VLANs, VPN, SAN.
- Great level of communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Knowledge on IT Project management and SAP will have added advantage.
- Certified MCSA/MCSE/MCITP will have added advantage.
Company Description7-Eleven® Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is the owner and operator of all 7-Eleven® outlets in Malaysia. We are the pioneer and largest 24-hour convenience store operator in Malaysia. Incorporated on June 4, 1984, 7-Eleven® Malaysia has made its mark in the retailing scene and have been a prominent icon for over 20 years.
Each of our stores carries over 2500 products, including our proprietary Slurpee® and Big Gulp®. We offer diversified products and merchandise ranging from fresh food, household needs to mobile phone reload cards. 7-Eleven® stores also provide a variety of services, from photo copying to fax and even courier services. With over 1000 stores, we still have on-going plans to expand our network of stores nationwide to reach out to more customers while continuously introducing new and innovative products and services to meet our customer’s requirements.
We seek dynamic and experienced candidates for the following position :-
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 05 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 20 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1